The tour began on July 15, 2013 in Saugus, Massachusetts.
Harmonize America is the first Fifth Harmony’s promotional summer tour. It was announced during a "Fifth Harmony Friday", on a video through Instagram.
The girls were seen doing choreographies while performing all the songs, except in Stay and Red. Those dances were choreographed by Frank Gaston, who is Beyonce's choreographer.
- Miss Movin' On/I Knew You Were Trouble
- Tellin' Me
- Leave My Heart Out Of This
- Want U Back/With Ur Love
- They Don't Know About Us
- Don't Wanna Dance Alone
- Me And My Girls/Teenage Dream
- The dates for Lansing, MI and Hershey, PA are not affiliated with Harmonize America.
- They had an audience of over 2,500 people on Orlando, Florida.
- They had an audience of 10,000 people on Hershey, PA.
- The concerts usually had a duration of 15 to 30 minutes.